• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Thank You Thread

Scrumtrilescent

We don't have a thanks thread on here and since it's the fuging holidays and we should all be in the spirit of the season, ya know getting stuff and eating too much and avoiding family, I also thought maybe we should say some of the things we are thankful for in this meaningless existence.

I would like to thank my car's outside temperature thermometer. Thank you for giving a warning and blinking a cute little snowflake symbol when it gets below 40. Without you, I would never know it was getting cold. So in essence, you save my life during the winter.

Thank you Salvation Army. I thank you for putting the man with no legs and one arm at the front of the Harris Teeter to ring your bell. If it weren't for him, I'd never notice the large red money pot. I am glad you aren't trying to guilt anyone into giving money. That would be sorta sad.

I need to thank the DOT and our stimulus dollars for all the busy, icy, lane reduced roads I drive on daily.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know red faced anger, total frustration, and the desire to beat my family and binge drink alcohol until I pass out, only to wake up and start over again the next day.

Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

Archived