• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Laviska Shenault

NAS

7 hours ago, NAS said:

Maybe there is something to this plan to use him like Deebo Samuel in this offense. He’s having a great camp so far.

image.thumb.png.71fff9af6eed1db208a72ffdabd5255e.png

I said it a few days ago he reminds me of a poor man's DJ Moore. He knows how to make big plays after the catch.

Wouldn't be shocked if he has a major role in the offense this year. We have a coaching staff who will put him in a position to succeed.

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What really gets you is Laviska didn't have any of his catches beyond the LOS last year. I believe he was the only receiver in the NFL to achieve this. 

amazing, considering that you actually want to get him the ball behind the LOS on occasion!

I went to CU from 15-19 after I got our of the military and watched Viska play live all throughout school, thinking this kid had some of the most insane talent I had ever seen. His ability to shirk tackles and make people miss is unmatched.

Someone said square pegs in round holes and I can't think of a better way of explaining his pro career so far. The jags tried to make him fill for DJ chark after his injury, and he did nothing. Last year he was underutilized, and this year I really hope they can figure out his place, because he has the potential to, at the very least, pull heavy attention from the defense and give Young safe options in bad situations.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Ramik said:

I went to CU from 15-19 after I got our of the military and watched Viska play live all throughout school, thinking this kid had some of the most insane talent I had ever seen. His ability to shirk tackles and make people miss is unmatched.

Someone said square pegs in round holes and I can't think of a better way of explaining his pro career so far. The jags tried to make him fill for DJ chark after his injury, and he did nothing. Last year he was underutilized, and this year I really hope they can figure out his place, because he has the potential to, at the very least, pull heavy attention from the defense and give Young safe options in bad situations.

solid first post and thanks for the insight. i'm really excited about his potential.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

What really gets you is Laviska didn't have any of his catches beyond the LOS last year. I believe he was the only receiver in the NFL to achieve this. 

That can't be correct.  He did make a ton of them off that motion/orbit/wheel route, but one of his biggest plays last season was a drag he turned into a long TD.  Can't remember what game it was.  But yes, the majority of his production came off those bubbles behind the LOS.

17 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

That can't be correct.  He did make a ton of them off that motion/orbit/wheel route, but one of his biggest plays last season was a drag he turned into a long TD.  Can't remember what game it was.  But yes, the majority of his production came off those bubbles behind the LOS.

Saints game I believe. Maybe those counted as carries as the passes were lateral?

17 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

It was caught at line of scrimmage