• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

1 hour ago, Varking said:

What has Bryce done wrong? I’ve seen like two overthrows and both were due to pressure. And I’ve seen one underthrow due to pressure where he couldn’t step up to make the throw. Situations where most passers struggle. 

R-E-L-A-X

It’s actually been quite impressive that he’s only blatantly misfired on like 2 throws. Everything else has been a timing thing or simply not being on the same page as the receiver.

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Bryce looked fine, he just needs to build chemistry with the recievers.....hard to do that from the bench. Plus Sanders not playing is hindering him as well. This team week 8 will look totally different than week 1. 

I don't disagree but between the 1 and 2 picks in last years draft they aren't putting up starting numbers. To me it is the owner who pressuring Bryce to start before he is ready to take command of the team. two to 4 games isn't going to hurt that much. We saw what happen with Allen when he wasn't given time to throw with the OLine troubles we had then. I want Bryce to succeed here, but getting himself killed is not something anyone wants, and teams come the opener are not as easy as they are in preseason.

11 hours ago, Varking said:

What has Bryce done wrong? I’ve seen like two overthrows and both were due to pressure. And I’ve seen one underthrow due to pressure where he couldn’t step up to make the throw. Situations where most passers struggle. 

R-E-L-A-X

Now the next step is realizing this applies to any QB, and not just our shiny #1 overall we desperately want to pan out. 

Pressure is a valid reason to not perform well, but fans are quick to throw a QB under the bus, unless it’s a QB they like. Then they see the impact of pressure.