• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

no game day thread, people already giving up on the team.

if that ain't a measuring stick for where this fan base is with this product idk what is...

if it's not 21-0 by half, we might be discussing selling the team this weekend.

• Poo 1

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

if that ain't a measuring stick for where this fan base is with this product idk what is...

I mean, it is a workday for most of us. With the game coming on at 7:00, a lot of us won't have time to engage until it's about on. I doubt there's a quell in excitement after one preseason game. If we get shellaced again, then all bets are off.

BTW, most of us regulars are hardcore. We're following this team regardless!

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 3

32 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Young is going to light that fire back into our fanbase like Cam did!  

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Bryce leads an impressive TD drive on our opening possession, and will sit the rest of the night.  Win/win 

I’m more in favor of Bryce playing atleast  until the mid second quarter he needs live reps. We need to work on gelling against someone other than our own defense. As long as he’s not getting cracked like the Jets game let him play best chance to work on real game experiences before ATL.  The Oline needs time to gel the wr need time to see if they can create separation against other DBs especially with no TMJ we need our main group to show up in some fashion. I hope to see about four BY led drives tonight.

Do you think frank asked daboll to give them a vanilla pass rush to see what Bryce can do given time? Bryce needs to lead us down the field to points before he comes out in my opinion.  Whether that's the first drive or the fifth. End him on a good drive and sit him against the lions 

• Poo 1