• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trying to trade Corral?

ncfan

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

scout team and #3 are completely different

I prefer him to go to the PS but I guess we will see how it shakes out

Not with third string QBs. They run the scout team. Person discussed this in the athletic article. 

The only time MC would not lead the scout team as the 3rd QB is if we are preparing for a jalen hurts/anthony Richardson/Lamar Jackson type QB,

scout teams are almost always led by the 3rd string qb.

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah a majority of us see reality. Just look at all the game threads. Im not the only one saying he looks bad. Most of us has said it.

If he starts playing better then I will glady give him credit. That chance has likely faded being the season is next week. Hope he can prove himself in practice as the season progresses. 

There’s so much to unpack here, but I’d rather just move on. Agree to disagree. 

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

@Wundrbread33 must be a serious Corral fanboy. He's pooing all my Corral post.lmao

Damn bro I can only judge him off what he has shown. Stop getting in your feels...

Don’t let poo’s get in your feels. It’s just an emoji. 

If I poo something, it’s not for a differing opinion; its more the way things are said, baseless assumptions, insults, or when an argument is shallow or incomplete. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Don’t let poo’s get in your feels. It’s just an emoji. 

If I poo something, it’s not for a differing opinion; its more the way things are said, baseless assumptions, insults, or when an argument is shallow or incomplete. 

Except im telling the truth. When Corral plays better then I will compliment him. He has simply looked bad. Just being real my man.

Stop getting in your feels. 

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Not with third string QBs. They run the scout team. Person discussed this in the athletic article. 

The only time MC would not lead the scout team as the 3rd QB is if we are preparing for a jalen hurts/anthony Richardson/Lamar Jackson type QB,

scout teams are almost always led by the 3rd string qb.

MC ran a lot in college

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah maybe nerves knowing it was his last audition. Dalton didn't look like a clear upgrade anyways. 

Dalton was rusty and off in his timing. A lot of those passes were right behind his WRs. I feel like he will be fine with more reps with these WRs. His back injury caused him to miss a lot of valuable reps  recently IMO. 

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Dalton was rusty and off in his timing. A lot of those passes were right behind his WRs. I feel like he will be fine with more reps with these WRs. His back injury caused him to miss a lot of valuable reps  recently IMO. 

Bryce has gotten like 80% of snaps so not surprised both looked rusty

• Pie 1