• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Cuts

Mr. Scot

Just now, Jon Snow said:

He also has a season of nfl playing time on Corral.  Yet he was let go. Corral might a bag of stale chips but he's our stale chips. If you're going to sign someone else's mistake you better have wanted the guy in the first place.  Apparently we didn't. 

Yeah, I wouldn't make the move because he's the emergency QB, and at this point Corrall knows our playbook and Zappe doesn't.

But Zappe a materially better QB. He's provably healthier, has 4 games of NFL regular season experience, and did well when given the chance.

Frankly I get the feeling Zappe only got cut because they don't want a QB controversy when Mac Jones is lukewarm again.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Does he have anyone we could trade him Corral for?

Don't know.

If I remember correctly, O'Brien was still at Alabama when Corral was at Ole Miss. Pretty sure he played against the tide at some point in his last few seasons.

If O'Brien liked what he saw, then maybe... 🤔

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know.

If I remember correctly, O'Brien was still at Alabama when Corral was at Ole Miss. Pretty sure he played against the tide at some point in his last few seasons.

Thanks. I'm not sure I would want any of his players anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Don't know.

Ol' Bill might go after Grier.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1