• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Panthers fans in Maryland?

Dingo_ate_Babies

I grew up in Charlotte; however, I’ve been living in Maryland (near Annapolis) for awhile now. I rarely come across any Panther fans here. I’m curious if there are any groups meeting up or Panther bars in my local area. I know Baltimore used to have one, but I don’t go there anymore and DC is too far for me. Prefer to stay local in Anne Arundel County. I have Sunday Ticket so I’ll probably be watching a lot games at home with my kids, but wouldn’t mind catching some night games out with some folks if there is anyone near me.

13 hours ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

I grew up in Charlotte; however, I’ve been living in Maryland (near Annapolis) for awhile now. I rarely come across any Panther fans here. I’m curious if there are any groups meeting up or Panther bars in my local area. I know Baltimore used to have one, but I don’t go there anymore and DC is too far for me. Prefer to stay local in Anne Arundel County. I have Sunday Ticket so I’ll probably be watching a lot games at home with my kids, but wouldn’t mind catching some night games out with some folks if there is anyone near me.

I'll be up to visit my in-laws at the end of December in Frederick. There's nothing out that way, but I've heard that the Tin Roof as well as the Gin Mill in Baltimore are Panthers-friendly bars (or at least consistently have the games on).

18 hours ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

Severna Park. What about you?

I am back in NC now.  What is Severna Park--3 miles from Arnold?  I used to ride my bike across the Severn River and cut through the Naval Academy to get to work. At one point I lives on the South River near Mike's Crab House or Shack. 

Edited by MHS831