• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Jonathan Stewart!

Munkey

Sutton isn't on our team anymore, unless we resigned him to the practice squad after we cut him.

please look at the date of my post...

also can we please please stop bumping old threads? at this point it seems to make more sense to make a totally new thread when you're bumping a thread this old. it's one thing if it's a few weeks old, but geez.

please look at the date of my post...

also can we please please stop bumping old threads? at this point it seems to make more sense to make a totally new thread when you're bumping a thread this old. it's one thing if it's a few weeks old, but geez.

Thanks for being the 40th person to make this point.

I didn't know there was some rule against this and I thought Zod's comments back then were apropos to what I heard on the radio today.

So sue me.

Thanks for being the 40th person to make this point.

I didn't know there was some rule against this and I thought Zod's comments back then were apropos to what I heard on the radio today.

So sue me.

My lawyer will be in touch!! :P

I would just have ignored it if someone hadn't actually quoted my post. >.>

leave the strengths alone unless you want to make them stronger. build around it. make everything else around it better. the team needs to find balance but it doesn't need to happen at the expense of the best part of it. find players that will help make the passing game every bit as good/dangerous as the running game.

You (and zod) are out of your minds.

Archived