• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for Texans

TuckerMax25

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to get my hands on 2 reasonably priced tickets for the Texans game for my anniversary this year. I’m a veteran and live in NY so just looking for information I may not be aware of to get my hands on tickets. If anyone can point me in the right direction or has some they’d be willing to part with for a fair price please let me know. 

If it helps, I’ve only been to 3 games ever and we’re undefeated in all 3. 

• Poo 1

29 minutes ago, TuckerMax25 said:

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to get my hands on 2 reasonably priced tickets for the Texans game for my anniversary this year. I’m a veteran and live in NY so just looking for information I may not be aware of to get my hands on tickets. If anyone can point me in the right direction or has some they’d be willing to part with for a fair price please let me know. 

If it helps, I’ve only been to 3 games ever and we’re undefeated in all 3. 

I ended up getting mine from TickPick for this game. They don’t do fees 

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

I ended up getting mine from TickPick for this game. They don’t do fees 

Seconded TickPick.

Limited fees and I'm seeing prices starting at $51 per seat in the 500 section that game. Not sure the price range or seating area you wanted, but You can also click on the ticket and see what the view looks like at the seat. Also, it's riskier but you can probably get a cheaper price day of the game. Good luck.