• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor 49ers Fans

Jbro

yes i have clearly misquoted your exact words :rolleyes:

to put an end to the argument, i see your point, and i think it's well-based because your intentions are good. but in trying to suggest better stadium manners should be the norm, you're going to the extreme opposite end of the spectrum and suggesting it's mean to throw snow in the first place, as though it's intrinsically evil.

this, coupled with the fact that you're calling people "pussy" and bragging about the size of your nuts and threatening to fight the moderators, isn't doing a whole lot for the presentation of your point of view. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

if you're ever at BoA at the same time i am, i promise not to throw snow at you if you promise not to "constantly yell" at me :cheers2:

arguing-retard.jpg

I was at the game when we played them on our route to the Super Bowl. Everyone I encountered was unbelievably rude. Asshole was chanted in unison no matter where I went in the stadium, as I didn't go as a "disguised fan", I went in full gear, as I do to every game I go to. Threats out of this world I heard that night.

The most disturbing part of the whole experience was this little girl sitting in front of me,(with her mom and dad I assume) turned around and told me I was an asshole, and to sit down and shut the fvck up, while all I was doing was cheering for my Panthers, while both parents just laughed their asses off. She could have not been more than 8-10 years of age. And yes....she said asshole, and fvck.

I politely told him what gem of a child he had, and what a great job they had done in raising her.

Disgusting really. I just can't for the life of me believe for one minute one team in this league can get away with stuff to that degree, and on the other end of the spectrum is our team, and our fans that get kicked out for cheering. Amazing.

You should have punched that kid in the face... if she's old enough to speak to you like that, she's old enough to get cracked in the mouth. LOL

I think this is totally uncalled for. I have no problem with giving visiting fans a hard time, but anything not coming from your mouth shouldn't be hurled at opposing fans. Give them a hard time, sure, but verbally, not physically. As soon as these sheep see each other throwing crap at opposing fans and getting away with it, how long before some drunk idiot thinks it a peachy-keen idea to throw his beer bottle?

Those 49ers fans are a lot bigger than me that they could just sit there and take it. That's a lot of self-control. I would have lit someone up, probably the guy in the row in front of them with the Santa hat throwing fast balls from four feet away.

The way to fix a situation like this is to announce that the Eagles will forfeit the game if it doesn't stop.

Having said that, I would NEVER go to a home Eagles game - why would I pay money to be surrounded by people like that? Philadelphia is one of the ugliest cities in the country, filled with ugly people... why would anyone want to pay to go there?

I think this is totally uncalled for. I have no problem with giving visiting fans a hard time, but anything not coming from your mouth shouldn't be hurled at opposing fans. Give them a hard time, sure, but verbally, not physically. As soon as these sheep see each other throwing crap at opposing fans and getting away with it, how long before some drunk idiot thinks it a peachy-keen idea to throw his beer bottle?

Those 49ers fans are a lot bigger than me that they could just sit there and take it. That's a lot of self-control. I would have lit someone up, probably the guy in the row in front of them with the Santa hat throwing fast balls from four feet away.

Beer bottles happened at the WVU vs. UNC Bowl Game last year after a drunk spilt his beer over a little kid.

Archived