• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Carolina doesn't give them any trouble, but then they play Min..."

hdevonxz

Yeah I have tried to see highlights... and still havent seen them. All they talked about was favre this and favre that... But honestly do the panthers get a whole lot of credit on espn anyhow? I rarely see them say much about them except they year they were the cardiac cats... This past weekend was just like the week before when they played the patriots... They talked about how the offense wasnt clicking, and what was wrong with them, they had a total meltdown... when reality is that carolina shut'em down... But I didnt hear anything about that. If they want to get on the radio and sports channels then they have to talk about another teams players performance it seems. Thanks to Chris Gamble, got us on espn!

They stopped talking about us the year they put us on the cover of S.I. to win it all, and made them all look like fools. Until we win it all, we'll always be just some team from the South. Same as how the rest of the country sees the South. We're ignored unless we do something major. Beating a Vikes team already in the Playoffs is not major. To them, a drama episode on the sidelines between some dumb scrub and "the best QB ever" is major. It's too bad the two Panthers highlight shows can't reach all of North and South Carolina, they're the only shows worth watching.

Yet, they jump on the Cowboys bandwagon every single year, even though they make them look like idiots over and over again.

Yet, they jump on the Cowboys bandwagon every single year, even though they make them look like idiots over and over again.

Yup, and they have done it again. And when the Cowgirlies don't make the playoffs...again.... they will wonder why for a month instead of ignoring them.

Archived