• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moore Bandwagon

dmo4455

Here's what we gonna do:

Trade DeAngelo to Seahawks for a first rounder this year and one next year.

Then we draft Golden Tate with the first, Marvin Austin with the second and another reciever with the third.

We give Moore the chance as our starting QB next year and if he fails we got a hopefully high first rounder from Seahawks to bring in Jake Locker.

I know im dreming and there is a lot of IF's, but what Moore have shown the last 4 games is enough for me to give him the chance next season. All he has to do is not to screw it up in the last game.

You won't get 2 first rounders for Williams. Seahawks have Forsett already, who's not doing badly. They need a QB badly, RB not so much.

I think all he has shown this year is that he deserves a FAIR CHANCE to start, not a Fox is ungodly biased towards starting his boy Delhomme. In today's game, the running game didn't really get rolling until later in the first half. I saw Stewart get stuffed for a few 5 yard losses today, but even when that happened, Moore still managed to scrape together a first down. I'm on his bandwagon at least until there is a more talented QB on the roster.

Btw, if that's really Dan, man I miss watching you play and wish you all the best with your business. Thanks for the awesome play while you were here.

Re: Moore. I've gone from thinking he would maybe top out as a #2 to thinking he'd be ok as the starter next year. He's progressing each game and he didn't sail any balls today. He actually had good velocity on his throws. He also didn't come in and stink up the first quarter. You can't deny he's better than Jake at this point, even though you can tell the team doesn't respond to Moore as well as the do to Delhomme. Except King. King hugs everyone.

I just hope we don't stay pat on the QB situation and neglect to bring anyone in.

Give respect to Morgan guys. The concussion comments are lame. He gave his body up for our entertainment.

Ha haha... ha...

Why do people think players and ex-players are gods? Why do the fans think players do poo for them? Don't be stupid, he gave up his body for the millions of dollars, the only reason anyone would, except for the few they are known as HOFs.

Dan also said Moore wouldn't do well 6 games ago because he didn't know about the playbook. So already Dan has lost credit in being a good source evaluating Matt's abilities.

Ha haha... ha...

Why do people think players and ex-players are gods? Why do the fans think players do poo for them? Don't be stupid, he gave up his body for the millions of dollars, the only reason anyone would, except for the few they are known as HOFs.

Dan also said Moore wouldn't do well 6 games ago because he didn't know about the playbook. So already Dan has lost credit in being a good source evaluating Matt's abilities.

Yeah, Morgan never did anything for the Panthers, why the hell should we fans show him any respect?!

Don't be a dipshit.

Ha haha... ha...

he said that is what guys on the team told him. no reason to doubt that.

won't respond to anything else you said, though. i'll just go ahead and let you look like a prick.

as to dan....curious if you have heard from any of the players lately about moore. i asked you that in the other thread but i'm pretty sure it got lost in all the race card stuff that was going on.

You can't deny he's better than Jake at this point, even though you can tell the team doesn't respond to Moore as well as the do to Delhomme. Except King. King hugs everyone.

This is not a very true comment at all. Yes, Moore is better than Delhomme. No, the team does not respond better to Delhomme than they now do Moore. It only takes watching the defense to see that.

When Jake played this year, the defense rarely interacted with him and often times looked frustrated on the sidelines as they watched the offense sputter. Lately, the defense looks very intrigued by what the offense is doing and relishing in the better play. Just rewatch today's game. Specifically, watch Beason watching the O on the sideline, and watch Peppers celebrate with Moore after one of the TD passes.

Ha haha... ha...

That is harsh & way out of line there. You think he gave up his body for millions of dollars? That funny, but I seen that with many others in the NFL. Can you please give us list of names if you will? I like to see you try, otherwise you look like a big a-hole for this comments here.

And when did we think of him as a god? We just thank him for being one of the best we have. You remeber his best game in the Superbowl?!?

This is not a very true comment at all. Yes, Moore is better than Delhomme. No, the team does not respond better to Delhomme than they now do Moore. It only takes watching the defense to see that.

When Jake played this year, the defense rarely interacted with him and often times looked frustrated on the sidelines as they watched the offense sputter. Lately, the defense looks very intrigued by what the offense is doing and relishing in the better play. Just rewatch today's game. Specifically, watch Beason watching the O on the sideline, and watch Peppers celebrate with Moore after one of the TD passes.

Watch how the offense responds to one of his good passes and compare it to Delhomme. There's a pretty marked difference. The team PLAYS better with Moore in for sure.

Agree the defense looks thrilled.

what would dan morgan know about QB's? He played with delhomme and ken dorsey.

And the stupid gets thicker.

Well, since defenses NEVER play or practice against QBs, ever, I guess you have a point.

We should ask him about punters instead.

And the stupid gets thicker.

Well, since defenses NEVER play or practice against QBs, ever, I guess you have a point.

We should ask him about punters instead.

u missed the point. He doesnt know how to evaluate a good QB, he played with scrubs his whole life.

Archived