• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 5

Shocker

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

What a throw....but just like bryce holding the ball forever is a concern for me. Its just not that type of game in the nfl. 

More and more the NFL is becoming a league all about getting the ball out fast. If your average time to throw is over three seconds you are way too slow. 2.5 seconds is quickly becoming about league average. Can Williams do that?

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He held the ball on a pristine pocket for like six seconds until a guy came wide open. 😂

Yeah, the guy is super talented but how hard you bite on hype is just comical.

Apparently, the entire country is fooled by the hype...

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Apparently, the entire country is fooled by the hype...

The guy is a terrific college QB in the most prolific college offensive system in the country by miles. That's what Lincoln Riley does.

I'm just talking about NFL projection. The talking heads just get dazzled by what he's doing in college without stopping to think... wait, does this actually translate to the NFL? Because consistently holding the ball for 4+ seconds doesn't. You can't do that in the NFL. We know he checks every physical talent box and then some. I just don't know if he can speed up his processing and he's going to have to.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The guy is a terrific college QB in the most prolific college offensive system in the country by miles. That's what Lincoln Riley does.

I'm just talking about NFL projection. The talking heads just get dazzled by what he's doing in college without stopping to think... wait, does this actually translate to the NFL? Because consistently holding the ball for 4+ seconds doesn't. You can't do that in the NFL. We know he checks every physical talent box and then some. I just don't know if he can speed up his processing and he's going to have to.

You keep talking about him holding the ball.

Most QB's hold the ball long when they have a good Oline. What you want him to throw the ball 2 seconds after he gets the snap?

• Beer 1