• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

38/21

Frank9999

Was the panthers/vikings time of possession. 
This was all Bryce executing too since the run game was nonexistent. Bryce wasn’t as bad as he's being made out. The fumble was terrible, but so many missed opportunities too. I think it was actually impressive that Bryce was able to execute quickly and maintain possession. Yes we need to score but I think there was still positive here that is being overlooked. 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

Just now, therealmjl said:

I mean he threw a TD pass that Ian dirt bike Thomas tried to catch with his helmet.

If Thomas catches that, the story is a little different.

Let's not forget he threw what absolutely should've been a pick six a few plays before this happened if we're viewing the full scope of whataboutism.

• Pie 1
  • The D 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Unfortunately you don't get any points for TOP. You have to move the ball into FG range or across the goal line. Two things we failed to do.

Look man I know. All I am saying is the TOP was very positive and it was basically all Bryce. Of course not scoring kind of makes it all for nothing, but its still a positive sign that Bryce was able to have so much TOP

Penalties were killer. We were looking at 1st and goal at the 6, but a bad penalty on the LT, then an awful play call to go back another few yards. Then the fumble, huge change of momentum there. Should have been up 16 to 7 at minimum there.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's not forget he threw what absolutely should've been a pick six a few plays before this happened if we're viewing the full scope of whataboutism.

Should it have been though? Not many DL are going to catch that ball. It was a bad play but…

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

That wouldn’t have been a pick 6, but I agree it should have been picked.

I’m not as down on Bryce as everyone else. I thought he executed what he was given Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is true, but like that was a pull back and throw play that just didn't work out. It was a good play by a defender that probably new it was coming. If he is bumped off at all, that was a TD.