• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keep Rhyss Lloyd

Ricky Spanish

We were watching warm-ups yesterday, and Rhys was booting the ball into the end zone from the opposing 40 to the exact same spot every time. My brother looked at me and asked me why he wasn't taking PKs, and I honestly didn't have an answer other than "Well.. Kasay is gold, and he's been here for years."

I hope Lloyd's accuracy is top-notch and he is the heir-apparant to Kasay. I like that guy.. he's money.

We were watching warm-ups yesterday, and Rhys was booting the ball into the end zone from the opposing 40 to the exact same spot every time. My brother looked at me and asked me why he wasn't taking PKs, and I honestly didn't have an answer other than "Well.. Kasay is gold, and he's been here for years."

I hope Lloyd's accuracy is top-notch and he is the heir-apparant to Kasay. I like that guy.. he's money.

And then he shanked two in the game. Guy tries to knock the poo out of the ball everytime....and often misses.

Lloyd is like a "Grip It and Rip It" golfer. Their tee-shots are a thing of beauty when they get into one. however, they slice alot of them by overswinging.

I dont think he is as accuarate as Kasey... and the golden leg doesnt mean anything if you can get it between the posts...

And then he shanked two in the game. Guy tries to knock the poo out of the ball everytime....and often misses.

Lloyd is like a "Grip It and Rip It" golfer. Their tee-shots are a thing of beauty when they get into one. however, they slice alot of them by overswinging.

yeah.. saw those. I was quickly reminded when I grumbled about it that it was also cold as a witch's ***, and that affects the ball weight and trajectory. I'm not saying he is as accurate as Kasay at this time, not even close yet. What I'm hoping for is that he can develop into as accurate a kicker as Kasay has been over his career.

Til then, I'd like to see him keep his job kicking off for us. :)

I mean dont get me wrong I'd like to see him take Kaseys place when he retireds... he may have a strong enough leg to tie or break the fg record! but I havent seen alot of him kicking fgs... and dont know how accuarate he is.

I wasn't questioning you, just thought the spell-checkers would be out to get you. If you ever spell KASAY wrong, you will normally get jumped on. Just FYI.

Archived