• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Fox will jump ship

unicar15

I think that Fox isn't even sure what he's going to do at this moment.

I for one, would like to see him return. I'm sure I'm in the minority.

I agree, I don't think we could get anyone better at this point. We're doing the right thing by letting him just play out his contract especially with the threat of no 2011 season.

This... and if Cleveland doesn't get rid of Mangini, Oakland would likely be the only other candidate...

Let's face it... If he would want to go to Oakland instead of stay with Carolina, then let him go and make Al Davis pay out the ass...

Fox loathes the Raiders after his time there. Pretty sure he wouldn't piss on Davis if he was on fire.

After looking at Fox's comments after the game yesterday regarding his future, I would have to say that there is a good possibility that he has coached his last game with the Panthers. He definitely didnt sound too pumped up about his situation. He could have just came out and said that he loved coaching the Panthers, yadda yadda yadda, but he didnt. Could get very interesting around here in the next few weeks.....

Archived