• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Bryce really require any more that other QBs for success?

BrisbanePanther

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's another alternate universe where we actually pair Cam Newton with an offensive minded head coach. 

Can I go there? Have they made the movie yet? Guess not on the movie. In that scenario Cam is probably still winning MVPs and Lombardis. At least for another 5 years. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There's another alternate universe where we actually pair Cam Newton with an offensive minded head coach. 

If I am chasing fantasies that is the one I could buy into. The teams answer in this reality to Newton's needs was taller receivers lol

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If I am chasing fantasies that is the one I could buy into. The teams answer in this reality to Newton's needs was taller receivers lol

Because somehow in Dave Gettleman's brain blanketed big receivers who can't create separation creates bigger throwing windows than receivers with the ability to separate.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

16 hours ago, Shocker said:

Not following…this team is last years team.  Right?  Is that the logic here stud bolt?

This year's team is last year's team + the #1 overall pick + a ton of money spent on FA additions (specifically 2 WRs, a RB and a TE).

We didn't lose anyone of note.

So this year's team should be better than last year's team, stud. 

12 hours ago, OldhamA said:

This year's team is last year's team + the #1 overall pick + a ton of money spent on FA additions (specifically 2 WRs, a RB and a TE).

We didn't lose anyone of note.

So this year's team should be better than last year's team, stud. 

Bryce, Adam, DJ, Sanders, Hurst, Zavala, the other guard.  Those are the new players.

That is 7 of 11 players on offense that are new.  How exactly are we the same team when 70% of the offensive starter are new and the coaching staff is all new?

I don't think you understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.