• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 6

therealmjl

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

In Prime We Trust!

Colorado gets Travis Henry back tonight. See you non-believers in the Pac 12 championship!

They'll put a number beside Colorado's name again after a win over 1-4 Stanford but after that game they're probably going 1-4, maybe 2-3 to down the stretch. I still think they go about .500 over the course of the season.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They'll put a number beside Colorado's name again after a win over 1-4 Stanford but after that game they're probably going 1-4, maybe 2-3 to down the stretch. I still think they go about .500 over the course of the season.

He gets to a bowl game with 6 wins. I would call the season a success.

Expect them to be in the Nat'l championship conversation starting next season. He will have one of the better QBs in the country and a revamped O/D line.

It's no slam dunk Shedeur is back. When Deion was talking about how he'd definitely be back Shedeur definitely cut a "you fugin' crazy" side eye at him.

He might be getting tired of constantly being in dad's shadow. Over time I think a lot of kids are going to get tired of being overshadowed by him. They want some of that spotlight too and Deion hogs it all.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's no slam dunk Shedeur is back. When Deion was talking about how he'd definitely be back Shedeur definitely cut a "you fugin' crazy" side eye at him.

He might be getting tired of constantly being in dad's shadow. Over time I think a lot of kids are going to get tired of being overshadowed by him. They want some of that spotlight too and Deion hogs it all.

Unfortunately he loves his dad. If his dad wants him back he's not going to tell his dad no. Also he's the highest paid NIL athlete in football and only 2nd to LeBron James son who plays basketball at USC.

I would be shocked if he doesn't return to Colorado. He's going to be the 4th best QB in this upcoming draft if he comes out. I think he returns to school and becomes the #1 overall QB in the 2025 draft.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I've watched UNC football for long enough to realize that we can beat anyone on any given Saturday and we can lose to anyone on any given Saturday. Keeps things exciting I guess. 😂

This particular team appears to be getting better each week.  I hope that isn’t a mirage.  Playing defense and now the team adds a big offensive weapon.  Good stuff