• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Vibes Only

LinvilleGorge

50 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

They're worse than "anything special"

No one is open before the QB is sacked or pressured on more than half the pass play calls. And I'm being generous with half. I mean NOT ONE player breaks free from coverage with ANY separation. That's more than just bad plays. That's being predictable too. 

I can't this more than enough my friend on NOT ONE player can break free from coverage with ANY separation!  So most of the posters here who cannot grasp this simple understanding winds up blaming Bryce week after week for not passing to receivers like a broken record. Sam D would have toss them to ghost which is worse, much worse.

I suggested trading Burns for Jamo because of their chemistry but it didn't happen. Oh well...

1 minute ago, GhostWhispah said:

I can't this more than enough my friend on NOT ONE player can break free from coverage with ANY separation!  So most of the posters here who cannot grasp this simple understanding winds up blaming Bryce week after week for not passing to receivers like a broken record. Sam D would have toss them to ghost which is worse, much worse.

I suggested trading Burns for Jamo because of their chemistry but it didn't happen. Oh well...

Its hard to sustain drives by moving the ball downfield when we can't even run the ball, much less trying to find open receivers when they are covered. Singletary gain 161 yards yesterday cause they are able to create holes for him while our ground game is stalled even when running behind Ickey. 

2 hours ago, Evil Hurney said:

This breakdown provides a small glimmer of hope; The play calling against the Bears was actually scheming players open!

Always love the Thomas Brown Effect and this is a good one that Bryce is improving week by week with the schemes we the coaching staff is running. Still need a deep threat however to spread the field better otherwise the defenders would box everyone with those short routes.

After the Raiders replaced Josh with Pierce Jr, they won 2 straight by overachieving for their HC. Same with the Texans for DeMeco. Same for our players last year for Wilks.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article270047637.html

Please bring Wilks back so we can overachieve again Tepper if you are reading this or ask Tony Dungy!!!

Sometimes Harbaugh is too scared to do with his players if they act like jerks. We need him back!!!

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I really don't think anyone cares at this point.  

I care which is why my posts on this thread are positive to bring about everlasting hope for good towards the Panthers regardless of all the mistakes that's been made from the powers to be thus far. No hate nor negativity but love and joy!!!