• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to this metric, Bryce Young is the most accurate QB in the NFL when targeting an open WR

FuFuLamePoo

1 minute ago, thebdawg said:

Where is the personal insult I literally called him a genius 

Why pretend it wasn't an insult based on the context you had in your reply towards him? This forum needs to get away from the name-calling each other and just go back to discussing the arguments. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 5

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Why pretend it wasn't an insult based on the context you had in your reply towards him? This forum needs to get away from the name-calling each other and just go back to discussing the arguments. 

I was joking dude. Obviously I was being facetious. Calling someone “genius” sarcastically isn’t a personal insult. There’s nothing personal about it.

The guy said something really stupid and got called a genius for it, standard operating procedure.

5 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

I was joking dude. Obviously I was being facetious. Calling someone “genius” sarcastically isn’t a personal insult. There’s nothing personal about it.

The guy said something really stupid and got called a genius for it, standard operating procedure.

Be better. There is no need for that type of behavior on the regular forum. 

32 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

I was pointing out the obvious because sometimes even those things that seem so simple on the surface gets missed.  Someone felt the need to post the chart and seemed like it needed discussion even though the rationality behind it seemed pretty straight forward in Bryce's case.

FYI, being snarky doesn't win you any cool points.  If anything it puts a bullseye on you, especially newbies. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Varking said:

Be better. There is no need for that type of behavior on the regular forum. 

LMAO after the last month of everyone getting told to “cope harder” on this site you’re choosing to die on this hill? Literal mods calling people sensitive and telling them to cope, that’s personal. Saying “thanks genius” isn’t. 

But you wanna be captain save a hoe over that? You be better and mind ya business 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

LMAO after the last month of everyone getting told to “cope harder” on this site you’re choosing to die on this hill? Literal mods calling people sensitive and telling them to cope, that’s personal. Saying “thanks genius” isn’t. 

But you wanna be captain save a hoe over that? You be better and mind ya business 

I can't tell if it's the insult that is childish or the person who is attempting to sling them. Be better. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

I was pointing out the obvious because sometimes even those things that seem so simple on the surface gets missed.  Someone felt the need to post the chart and seemed like it needed discussion even though the rationality behind it seemed pretty straight forward in Bryce's case.

FYI, being snarky doesn't win you any cool points.  If anything it puts a bullseye on you, especially newbies. 

I guess this is social hour for some of y’all? I’m not looking for cool points or to make friends I’m here to talk ball and when you say something as brainless as you did I’m here to comment on it!

I certainly don’t care about an imaginary bullseye you’re painting on me on a football forum so whatever makes ya feel better big dawg 

7 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

I guess this is social hour for some of y’all? I’m not looking for cool points or to make friends I’m here to talk ball and when you say something as brainless as you did I’m here to comment on it!

I certainly don’t care about an imaginary bullseye you’re painting on me on a football forum so whatever makes ya feel better big dawg 

Ok bro, are you really here to talk ball?  Doesn't seem like it.  You have not contributed one thing to this thread other than attempting to get in a pissing match.  Congrats, mission accomplished.  

Edited by 45catfan
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

Nah. I will just wait until Monday when school is back after the weekend and the conversation here will be significantly better. I hope your day gets better. 

I’m having a great Sunday, much less stressful with no panthers game on. Relaxing honestly. Hope you’re having a relaxing bye week as well!

I work remotely in sales so I’m only actively working a few hours a day. All other hours of the day I have unlimited access to my phone or computer. So I’ll be here all week! I’m sure we’ll be chatting!