• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tarik Cohen

Kick

19 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Then you're not a Panthers fan.

You're a out of state bandwagon fan.

Better than being a fair weather fan like you guy. I've lived in NW Indiana my entire life and chose the Panthers as my favorite team when I was 13. Joined this board when I was 20 and I've been around ever since. I wasn't born into my fandom like you and the rest of the fans that have nothing better to do than to just "cheer for the hometown team" I actually found and wanted a reason for the Panthers to be my team not just because every other drunk idiot I was around was doing it.

Unlike you I didn't have any friends who shared my interest in the Panthers. I grew up around Bears, Colts, and Cowboys fans. I defended my team and spent the money and wore their jerseys proudly even when they weren't good and all my irl friends would try and poo on them. Especially after the Clausen debacle. My grandmother passed away from cancer on the same day we drafted Cam Newton #1 overall. I will never forget that day. If all of that makes me a "bandwagon" fan because I don't live in the Carolina's then so be it, but I'd wager me being an out of state fan has made me a better and more knowledgeable Panthers fan than 99% of the people in the Carolina's.

• Beer 3

20 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Better than being a fair weather fan like you guy. I've lived in NW Indiana my entire life and chose the Panthers as my favorite team when I was 13. Joined this board when I was 20 and I've been around ever since. I wasn't born into my fandom like you and the rest of the fans that have nothing better to do than to just "cheer for the hometown team" I actually found and wanted a reason for the Panthers to be my team not just because every other drunk idiot I was around was doing it.

Unlike you I didn't have any friends who shared my interest in the Panthers. I grew up around Bears, Colts, and Cowboys fans. I defended my team and spent the money and wore their jerseys proudly even when they weren't good and all my irl friends would try and poo on them. Especially after the Clausen debacle. My grandmother passed away from cancer on the same day we drafted Cam Newton #1 overall. I will never forget that day. If all of that makes me a "bandwagon" fan because I don't live in the Carolina's then so be it, but I'd wager me being an out of state fan has made me a better and more knowledgeable Panthers fan than 99% of the people in the Carolina's.

My guy I was joking with you.

No need to make this personal. If I offended you I apologize. 

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My guy I was joking with you.

No need to make this personal. If I offended you I apologize. 

I butted in on a conversation I wasn't ever apart of I just saw your comment and it rubbed me the wrong way. I had a feeling it might have been a troll but I took the bait anyways. 0-6 teams don't usually get bandwagon fans to begin with lol

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Beer 1