• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Week 8 Games

LinvilleGorge

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam Howell is wrecking the Eagles

14/15 for 141 and 2 TDs barely into the 2nd quarter 

Whoever decided Corral was a better prospect than Howell should be banned from football operations. Unfortunately, those people AND that GM is still in the building

• Pie 3

Holy poo. Slye just DRILLED a 61 yarder after making a 56 yarder that got backed up due to a false start.

Howell took them 50 yards in under 30 seconds with Schlereth whining like a bitch about how they should just take a knee. 😂

Howell stats at half:

24/26 for 224 and 2 TDs.

Not too shabby if I must say so myself.

• Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Holy poo. Slye just DRILLED a 61 yarder after making a 56 yarder that got backed up due to a false start.

Howell took them 50 yards in under 30 seconds with Schlereth whining like a bitch about how they should just take a knee. 😂

Howell stats at half:

24/26 for 224 and 2 TDs.

Disgusting 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Howell stats at half:

24/26 for 224 and 2 TDs.

yeah i would have taken howell over matt c, and sly is a competent kicker with a cannon for a leg. howell contract is pennies.  IDK if that team has quite enough to make noise in the NFC, they are too just inconsistent. i wouldnt want to play them in the playoffs cause you dont know if your getting a top 3 NFC team, or bottom 3. 

fitt can fug off.

in other games, malik willis has lost his job, levis is the new guy in Tenn. willis cant complete anything and fumbled one away. cant believe people bought into the 1st round hype on him. levis has old man hopkins and hop still got some game left in him. Levis is an enigma like Jeff George, no idea what hes gonna do week to week. but the arm is electric.

and of course i sat prescott for stroud hahahahahahahahhaha.

hahahahhahahahah. thanks FF gods. panthers appreciate this.

1 minute ago, chbright said:

yeah i would have taken howell over matt c, and sly is a competent kicker with a cannon for a leg. howell contract is pennies.  IDK if that team has quite enough to make noise in the NFC, they are too just inconsistent. i wouldnt want to play them in the playoffs cause you dont know if your getting a top 3 NFC team, or bottom 3. 

fitt can fug off.

in other games, malik willis has lost his job, levis is the new guy in Tenn. willis cant complete anything and fumbled one away. cant believe people bought into the 1st round hype on him. levis has old man hopkins and hop still got some game left in him. Levis is an enigma like Jeff George, no idea what hes gonna do week to week. but the arm is electric.

and of course i sat prescott for stroud hahahahahahahahhaha.

hahahahhahahahah. thanks FF gods. panthers appreciate this.

Washington's OL has been one of the worst I've ever seen and their secondary has been at least as bad as ours. That's their two big weak spots.

So basically a completely stereotypical Ron team.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Washington's OL has been one of the worst I've ever seen and their secondary has been at least as bad as ours. That's their two big weak spots.

So basically a completely stereotypical Ron team.

that front 7 is dynamite plus they are deep. they do have depth at the skill positions on O, but no elite top talent. the O line is....... suspect like ours, but i wouldnt say worst ever. thats here in NC right now. and the odd thing is both have been much better with different staffs.