• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I figured you would show up to give this take…State shot horrible tonight even for them but the Tarheels defense was great today.  We didn’t shoot our normal from deep either and controlled this game.  Impressive win for me

State statistically is one of the worst perimeter teams in the acc. 

but yeah, the defense has been a nice surprise this year. Great job from roster management starting in the spring. Dudes hustle are having fun and Hubert cut bait with the guys who were not gonna play up to our standards on both sides of the court - and so far it has made a big difference. I def think this team can win a championship if the cards fall favorably. 

ANY road win in ACC should be held in high regard. Especially against UNC-Raleigh where this was their Super Bowl. Bet that dump is half full their next game. 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

but yeah, the defense has been a nice surprise this year. Great job from roster management starting in the spring. Dudes hustle are having fun and Hubert cut bait with the guys who were not gonna play up to our standards on both sides of the court - and so far it has made a big difference. I def think this team can win a championship if the cards fall favorably. 

I agree…this team has potential to be a contender.  Cadeau actually played with a little poise tonight.  Solid all around team with good depth.  Clearly this team is light years better without Caleb Love shooting us out of games.  Arizona doesn’t realize he is fools gold

Edited by Shocker

Just now, Shocker said:

I agree…this team has potential to be a contender.  Cadeau actually played with a little poise tonight.  Solid all around team with good depth.  Clearly this team is light years better without Caleb Love shooting us out of games.  Arizona doesn’t realize he is fools gold

I’m a Caleb fan and all real UNC fans support Caleb 100% at Arizona. Hell, his first comments after doing duke again this year in Cameron was “I’m a tarheel for life”.  He made arguably the biggest shot in team history that wasn’t for a national championship. 

But yeah he was a big problem last year and honestly some of that was on Hubert for not keeping him check. Styles, Nickel, and even Love…dudes that were not up to the task on defense got shown the door. So far you can tell it’s been a big difference. 

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I never seen more than 2 cars in a Arby's line. We have like 4 locations near me.

I go there maybe twice a year for the curly fries and jamocha shake.

I mean how are they staying in business?  The one here in Concord has tumble weeds in the parking lot.  Wild.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean how are they staying in business?  The one here in Concord has tumble weeds in the parking lot.  Wild.

Probably because the curly fries and shakes.

I swear I can't eat any of their sandwiches. That stuff makes me feel sick for whatever reason. I Do Not Love The Meats!

I'll stick with my jamocha shake and curly fries order twice a year.

• Flames 1

20 hours ago, 4Corners said:

ANY road win in ACC should be held in high regard. Especially against UNC-Raleigh where this was their Super Bowl. Bet that dump is half full their next game. 

Agree, kinda my point…the Cubpack usually play like NBA all stars against us but we weren’t having any of that stuff.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Probably because the curly fries and shakes.

I swear I can't eat any of their sandwiches. That stuff makes me feel sick for whatever reason. I Do Not Love The Meats!

I'll stick with my jamocha shake and curly fries order twice a year.

I haven’t been there in years…not even sure why.  Good call on the shakes but Chic fl a also has some sick ones as well.  

Man I used to love Taco Bell but the quality of that shet these days has me about to vom.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I haven’t been there in years…not even sure why.  Good call on the shakes but Chic fl a also has some sick ones as well.  

Man I used to love Taco Bell but the quality of that shet these days has me about to vom.

Chick fil A is probably my go to fast food restaurant. Those frosty lemonade shakes during the summer time are pretty good.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Chick fil A is probably my go to fast food restaurant. Those frosty lemonade shakes during the summer time are pretty good.

Yeah and Jersey Mikes as well for me.  Stickball Special mikes way is ridiculous. Damn I’m hungry lol

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Carolina has a higher winning percentage in that dump RBC center than NCST does. Talk about complete and total domination. It’s not a rivalry. 

say what you will about Bass Fish State, but PNC Arena is anything but a dump. 

• 2 weeks later...