• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 9

Mr. Scot

20 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm surprised the Bears were buyers at the trade deadline but man... DJ Moore instead of Brian Burns plus a lot of picks and now they get their pass rusher too. I mean, if they're smart in the draft they are really setup to do some things moving forward. Hell, they can probably turn around and trade Fields for a 2nd or 3rd. Maybe to the Niners? Justin Fields in SF would be VERY interesting.

Why would SF want Fields? He wouldn't play within their system BP also puts up better numbers.

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Why would SF want Fields? He wouldn't play within their system BP also puts up better numbers.

Brock Purdy isn't getting them to a Super Bowl. He's maxed out and the more he plays the more average he looks. It would be all about low risk, high reward if you could get a talent like Fields for less than a 1st round pick.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brock Purdy isn't getting them to a Super Bowl. He's maxed out and the more he plays the more average he looks. It would be all about low risk, high reward if you could get a talent like Fields for less than a 1st round pick.

Not sure I agree if he had stayed healthy last season they are in the SB imo. 

Shanahan is the best Offensive Coach in the NFL IMO, while there are some I'd think would excel in his system Fields just isn't one of them his accuracy is far to inconsistent...  I could see maybe the Vikings (won't happen same division) of the Bucs... 

27 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Not sure I agree if he had stayed healthy last season they are in the SB imo. 

Shanahan is the best Offensive Coach in the NFL IMO, while there are some I'd think would excel in his system Fields just isn't one of them his accuracy is far to inconsistent...  I could see maybe the Vikings (won't happen same division) of the Bucs... 

Purdy is getting figured out and I don't think he has the talent to adapt to it. He's probably gone as far as his talent can carry him. He's Minshew in a better situation. Probably just a low level starter/high level backup. He's going to have a long career and bank a lot of money but I don't think he's ever going to carry a team far in the postseason.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Purdy is getting figured out and I don't think he has the talent to adapt to it. He's probably gone as far as his talent can carry him. He's Minshew in a better situation. Probably just a low level starter/high level backup. He's going to have a long career and bank a lot of money but I don't think he's ever going to carry a team far in the postseason.

I'd guarantee you he has a longer career than Fields....

I digress we shall see.