• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11: As the Harbaugh Continues to Turn

jayboogieman

33 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, TAMU didn't even blink to eat a $70M+ buyout to fire a coach who has one two thirds of his fames and is currently 6-4.

Them boys want championships. Nothing else is gonna do.

That is nutty.  Fischer gets 76 million to go away.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think Drake Maye made a strong case for being #1 overall last night. The media talking point all year has been that that Maye might be better within structure but no one can match Williams' wow factor playing playground ball. Well, Drake dug in his bag last night and did an entire season's worth of playground poo in one game.

Maye has to be #1 on the big board right now for QBs however if I’m Chicago I would still go for Williams over Maye. Williams has shown he can play playground ball for a few seasons now. If you have a bad pass protecting line, and Chicago does, you will need a decent amount of that. 

However, I think if Maye continues this to seasons end you have to just announce him as the #1 pick regardless of who has the pick. I guess I’m just saying I need to see a little more of it and look at who has the top pick. 

For the record, I’m not a fan of Caleb Williams but it’s hard to ignore the talent there and the body of work he’s put up over three seasons. 

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean that is great but Zona is going to find out fast that this guy will shoot you completely out of games.  He can’t help himself 

He can also shoot you a half away from a national championship. The issue at UNC is that he and RJ Davis were a bad pairing. You can't run two shoot first guards who just aren't assist guys. Well, you can but when the shots stop falling it'll be ugly. That's why we were always so streaky.