• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets waive Michael Carter

top dawg

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I largely agree, but you have to look for every opportunity to improve your roster. If a guy is available for practically nothing who is better than the worst guy currently on your roster at that position then you shouldn't neglect to make that move simply because it doesn't address your biggest roster issues. You have to get better where you can when you can taking advantage of current opportunities. I mean, it'd be awesome if Trent Williams or Tyreek Hill suddenly became available but that's not reality.

I can't argue that.

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

I can't say that with surety. I know the line is a huge problem, but even with that, I'm thinking Carter would be an upgrade for next season if nothing else.

I can't say that with surety. I know the line is a huge problem, but even with that, I'm thinking Carter would be an upgrade for next season if nothing else.

One thing is for certain, we have to do something.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's a JAG who can really catch the ball and run after the catch. That fits what we're trying to do on offense better than anyone we currently have.

Lol. I mean he wouldn't have had any discernable impact even if he did see the field. That isn't a player that is going to move the needle at all. 

This offense is what it is. Dumpster diving isn't gonna do anything.

Edited by kungfoodude

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. I mean he wouldn't have had any discernable impact even if he did see the field. That isn't a player that is going to move the needle at all. 

This offense is what it is. Dumpster diving isn't gonna do anything.

It's not about this year. It's about trying to build a better roster moving forward. I was hoping he'd end up in Washington honestly. He fits them to a tee. Damn Arizona.