• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Feels like a throwback '90s game. Two offenses moving the ball well while desperately trying to avoid throwing a forward pass.

Man as a Louisville fan it kills me watching Plummer. 

Brohm got a late start to recruiting getting hired in late so I get it, you're scrambling to find someone who can run your offense but at this point in the season with 5 QBs on this roster and one of them being a 4 star guy I refuse to believe he's still the best answer. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What is this poo they keep talking about with Van Dyke? His skin is separating from the fat and muscle? WTF??? This MFer got leprosy? What is this poo??? 😂

It blows my mind he's still playing through that if that's what it is. Our safety I played with in high school almost lost his leg to the same thing. Hurt his leg and played through it woke up the next morning and his entire leg was brusied and swollen. Found out his muscle was detached and went through emergency surgery same day.