• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This upcoming draft will be interesting.

Caleb is no longer the show in #1 pick. It could very well come down to who looks better at the combine/pro day. Maye size and arm strength may put him over the top as the #1 QB. Should be interesting to see how that plays out.

Arizona or Chicago could also take Harrison Jr #1 overall.

I think come draft time Maye will be the first pick. His superior ability to play with in structure will give him the edge over Caleb. Maye is the safer pick but man if Caleb hits then you're gonna have a Patrick Mahomes lite at QB with how special his arm is. Either way I just want them both to go to non-NFC south teams. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Martin said:

Cam Ward is very intriguing at QB. Not surrounded by a lot if talent, but a very good skill set.

He's the kind of guy you take in rounds 2-3 if you're not sold on your QB but want to give the starter a chance to show he has what it takes. I would say Nix and Penix are those type of guys too but there will be teams that take those two in the first round.

• Beer 1