• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The boss at practice today with eyes on the OL

ncfan

If you're winning you can do whatever you want. But when you're 1-8 with the worst record in the NFL since you took over ownership maybe you shouldn't have your wife out there scouting the OL and chopping it up with your front office personnel. I mean just for optics' sake. It's a bad look for an awful organization. Or do and give everyone more fodder for jokes. Either way...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

In the lone win it was overlooked- it took a mid-field late 4th down conversion to get in FG range.......Hell it seems in each successful drive during the games includes at least one 4th down conversion..... pathetic 

It was a pretty impressive drive by Bryce that if Stroud or Richardson did it that day, they'd be feted as heroes. But to have to just belabor for every yard, every play, I mean -- it worked out perfectly and Bryce made some great throws, but it still took forever to get there.

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

It was a pretty impressive drive by Bryce that if Stroud or Richardson did it that day, they'd be feted as heroes. But to have to just belabor for every yard, every play, I mean -- it worked out perfectly and Bryce made some great throws, but it still took forever to get there.

Plenty of folks myself included said Bryce looked the best he had all year in that game. But then we played some more games.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

They're not ruining all football in the Carolinas, just the NFL. There's still college ball, which has been a lot more fun to watch than the NFL's Carolina team over the last seven years or so.

I'll still have that glimmer of hope last December, the one bit of thinking "this could be a playoff season" amid a sprawling shitshow of Tepper-fueled incompetence

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I'll still have that glimmer of hope last December, the one bit of thinking "this could be a playoff season" amid a sprawling shitshow of Tepper-fueled incompetence

I never had hope that they would make the playoffs last season. I preferred the Panthers losing in beatdowns, which should have killed the false hope, but sadly, that didn't happen.

Edited by jayboogieman