• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th-and-6 bubble screen

Dorian Gray

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No QB alive could do anything with this offense.  Especially a Fuggin Rookie!  I feel worst for Bryce here…he is 3rd in the league in sacks taken and if he doesn’t lead it in pressures I would be shocked

We organise a parade when Young makes a routine throw. That's how bad he's looked. 

I hate the longing for Stroud, but he'd absolutely be doing much more with this supporting cast and play calling. Richardson would too. 

• Pie 5

14 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

We organise a parade when Young makes a routine throw. That's how bad he's looked. 

I hate the longing for Stroud, but he'd absolutely be doing much more with this supporting cast and play calling. Richardson would too. 

Yeah it’s brutal. Shut the game off when I watched Bryce miss two routine throws back to back early cause he’s doing the jump throw causing it to sail. It’s just not watchable right now. 

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, Shocker said:

No QB alive could do anything with this offense.  Especially a Fuggin Rookie!  I feel worst for Bryce here…he is 3rd in the league in sacks taken and if he doesn’t lead it in pressures I would be shocked

Thank you for watching the same games I have..

21 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Sorry I’ll trust my eyes over whoever put this together..

Larry Tunsill isn’t doing this..

https://x.com/duncondemand/status/1728865794078261349?s=46&t=-UJBTSFvMTzAfVccG8qD_Q

And this wasn’t the sack where Arden Key knock his 1 arm down and walk BY down..

27 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Link?  Doesn’t change a fuggin thing I said regardless 

Ppl want to use stats instead of their eyes now… I watched both games and can clearly see the difference in offense no problem.. But ppl will act like CJ or whoever could make no injuries happen, a broken Oline better, Wr’s getting open and making contested catches and a actual running game appear..

28 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I love Stroud but no way in hell he makes this poo look any better.. Plain and simple Houston built the better team and hired the better coach..

• Flames 1

18 minutes ago, recceice said:

Ppl want to use stats instead of their eyes now… I watched both games and can clearly see the difference in offense no problem.. But ppl will act like CJ or whoever could make no injuries happen, a broken Oline better, Wr’s getting open and making contested catches and a actual running game appear..

Major difference is QB play, it's okay to dink the kool-aid.

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Major difference is QB play, it's okay to dink the kool-aid.

I don’t care.. I watch the games.. You can keep spewing that to ppl who agree with you.. I can clearly see a better Oline and playmakers getting open and making plays.. CJ is incredible but he is getting consistent performances from his surrounding cast..

More detail on the final play from Joe Person...

The Panthers had a play called that included an in-breaking route by DJ Chark Jr. and other downfield routes.

But thinking the Titans were in Cover 0 — man coverage with no deep defender — Young checked to a screen to Chark, who was pulled down by safety Amani Hooker for no gain.

Reich defended his rookie quarterback afterward, saying it was the right check and adding that Chark might have drifted back too far behind the line of scrimmage.

“When you hit that play right versus 0, it’s a touchdown. DJ probably came a little further back than he needed to. He’s not normally the guy in there for that,” Reich said. “We had a couple (receivers) go down. The play that we had called was going to put DJ on another in-cut, not that he was primary. So we wanted him in that spot. We just need to execute that better.”

But Chark said the Titans were not in Cover 0 and the Panthers would have done better to stick with the original call.

“It was against Cover 0, but they didn’t go Cover 0. My job is to get 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage. I have to check and see how far I was, but felt like I got 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage,” Chark said. “I’ve gotta watch film and see what it is.”

Asked whether he should have left the initial play call, Young also said he needed to watch the tape.

“We had an option to have that on. You play that cat-and-mouse game, and it didn’t go our way,” he said. “That’s on me. As a unit, we’ve just gotta execute on big plays.”

Link

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

More detail on the final play from Joe Person...

The Panthers had a play called that included an in-breaking route by DJ Chark Jr. and other downfield routes.

But thinking the Titans were in Cover 0 — man coverage with no deep defender — Young checked to a screen to Chark, who was pulled down by safety Amani Hooker for no gain.

Reich defended his rookie quarterback afterward, saying it was the right check and adding that Chark might have drifted back too far behind the line of scrimmage.

“When you hit that play right versus 0, it’s a touchdown. DJ probably came a little further back than he needed to. He’s not normally the guy in there for that,” Reich said. “We had a couple (receivers) go down. The play that we had called was going to put DJ on another in-cut, not that he was primary. So we wanted him in that spot. We just need to execute that better.”

But Chark said the Titans were not in Cover 0 and the Panthers would have done better to stick with the original call.

“It was against Cover 0, but they didn’t go Cover 0. My job is to get 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage. I have to check and see how far I was, but felt like I got 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage,” Chark said. “I’ve gotta watch film and see what it is.”

Asked whether he should have left the initial play call, Young also said he needed to watch the tape.

“We had an option to have that on. You play that cat-and-mouse game, and it didn’t go our way,” he said. “That’s on me. As a unit, we’ve just gotta execute on big plays.”

Link

image.jpeg.a21aaeb87dca05347d2e10bd9d4ac902.jpeg

Chark is about 4 to 5 yards behind the line and it looks like cover 1 .. 7 guys are rushing 1 man to man 3 guys in a zone… Chark was right this isn’t 0 but he had a 1 blocker and 2 men to beat 10 yards away..