• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Young safe?

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Newton had a better roster but the nfcs was a much tougher division then. Rookie Newton would probably have 5-6 wins by now with this team.   

The division being better has nothing to do with your Oline not being able to block a pop waner team. Or injuries or non existent weapons.. 

Cam atleast had proven teammates when he got here.. He didn’t have it his whole career but by that time he was so good he could carry crap.. BY is a rookie and your asking him to carry a terrible offensive roster.. That wasn’t supposed to be the plan..

1 minute ago, recceice said:

The division being better has nothing to do with your Oline not being able to block a pop waner team. Or injuries or non existent weapons.. 

Cam atleast had proven teammates when he got here.. He didn’t have it his whole career but by that time he was so good he could carry crap.. BY is a rookie and your asking him to carry a terrible offensive roster.. That wasn’t supposed to be the plan..

Nope just asking him to make some wow plays here and there. We would all be excited if he was. He's not though.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, recceice said:

Yes we did.. And if we had picked CJ, Levi’s or Ak.. We would be looking the same way IMO.. Because nobody is Superman.. Nobody is making this offensive roster look much better ..

Dalton has already shown this offense isn’t as bad as it’s looked with Bryce. Still the best game for a Panther QB and the offense this season.

0292AB96-F784-4A2C-BCBC-F3EC2B340FB5.jpeg

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Nope just asking him to make some wow plays here and there. We would all be excited if he was. He's not though.

I would love to see more WOw plays.. But you also have to get that WOW factor from somebody else..

Example: 

I wanted CJ stroud but is this a wow play if he doesn’t have solid blocking and Tank Dell isn’t making jump extension perfect catches??. Also getting excellent separation..

Just now, recceice said:

I would love to see more WOw plays.. But you also have to get that WOW factor from somebody else..

Example: 

I wanted CJ stroud but is this a wow play if he doesn’t have solid blocking and Tank Dell isn’t making jump extension perfect catches??. Also getting excellent separation..

He was under pressure in that play and had the pocket presence to evade it and still set his feet

1 minute ago, recceice said:

Example: 

Defending Bryce and downplaying Stroud is cope until Bryce shows literally anything. At all.

Hopefully a coaching change helps some.

Im not even saying you are wrong, but it’s just a weird hill to die on when Bryce doesn’t even flash talent right now. 

5 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

Dalton has already shown this offense isn’t as bad as it’s looked with Bryce. Still the best game for a Panther QB and the offense this season.

0292AB96-F784-4A2C-BCBC-F3EC2B340FB5.jpeg

I’m not arguing with somebody comparing a 10+ vet (who’s made multiple Pro bowls) to a rookie.. Just not.. His experience alone is a advantage.. Giving a pass to this poo we put around a rookie is malpractice.. Plain and simple..

4 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Defending Bryce and downplaying Stroud is cope until Bryce shows literally anything. At all.

Hopefully a coaching change helps some.

Im not even saying you are wrong, but it’s just a weird hill to die on when Bryce doesn’t even flash talent right now. 

How is it coping saying facts??

Is Tank Dell not better than Mingo?? 
Is the Houston Offensive line not better then ours???

I wanted CJ for 2 years.. But even I as a Stroud fan can see the difference in situations.. It isn’t the same..

Its not coping admitting Houston built a better roster and hired a better Coach.. Sorry

Edited by recceice

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

than who? The team they lost to?

Yes.. Because reality doesn’t work where just because you beat a team 1 day means you’re a better team.. 

This is coping.. Just because we beat the Texans means we have a better team.. 
While they have better record in a better division and playing for a playoff spot.. 

SmH lol..