• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitt and Tepp

SaltAndPepper

20 hours ago, CRA said:

I think Fitt and Tepper sell each other on bad ideas.  

Never forget -- for all the trades he did make, the one he didn't...

Fitt admitted to fielding offers for pick 8 in 2021, but they refused because they wanted Jaycee Horn that bad over the others available. My guess that was at least CHI and NE just a few spots down calling to move up for Fields.  That "other" batch we would have had to choose from included: Slater, Parsons, Surtain, Devonta Smith, & Darrisaw

And the trades he does make...

The assets we traded Sam Darnold for became: RB Breece Hall (they used their new 2nd to trade up for him), Max Mitchell, & OT Trey Smith

We used CMC's return to package for both Bryce and DJ Johnson

It just makes me sad haha

35 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Never forget -- for all the trades he did make, the one he didn't...

Fitt admitted to fielding offers for pick 8 in 2021, but they refused because they wanted Jaycee Horn that bad over the others available. My guess that was at least CHI and NE just a few spots down calling to move up for Fields.  That "other" batch we would have had to choose from included: Slater, Parsons, Surtain, Devonta Smith, & Darrisaw

And the trades he does make...

The assets we traded Sam Darnold for became: RB Breece Hall (they used their new 2nd to trade up for him), Max Mitchell, & OT Trey Smith

We used CMC's return to package for both Bryce and DJ Johnson

It just makes me sad haha

It makes me sad to think Fitterer is somehow still here.

It’s also funny to see the people posting in this thread that were adamant that Fitt deserved a chance post Rhule and that he had done a good job. They were wrong again even if they’d never admit it. We said that either he’s a sucky GM or a yes man and it looks like we were right. It doesn’t really feel good to be right about all the moves we wanted our GM to make because our sucky one was given another chance post Rhule and has done virtually everything wrong and now we are the worst team around handicapped in the next two drafts.

• Pie 1

How TF can Fitt stay through all the horrible draft choices and trades? It would make WAY more sense to take time to hire a competent GM and have them help guide finding a new coach/staff... I don't even know why I bother to watch/read/listen to any of the bs knowing its ALL coming from Tepper.