• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown is our Franchise player

GPantherfan

On 11/28/2023 at 10:20 AM, countryboi said:

While I agree, you still gonna have to pay Burns and the market dictates that he’s probably worth around 25 to 30 mil

And at this point you can’t let him walk

I think it's unlikely we will end up signing Burns to a contract. Tag him, sure. We won't be able to trade him for nearly his value.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I think it's unlikely we will end up signing Burns to a contract. Tag him, sure. We won't be able to trade him for nearly his value.

On the contrary, now they can only trade him for at or near his value. The deals offered before were sweetheart outs that went well beyond his value, but alas, here we are.

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:

On the contrary, now they can only trade him for at or near his value. The deals offered before were sweetheart outs that went well beyond his value, but alas, here we are.

Everyone will know the situation now. The trade offers will get less and less, I suspect.

As long as Fitt is here, we have no hope of securing a reasonable deal.