• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

sTEPP Back

Tbe

I will absolutely not be buying anything Panthers related that I am not contractually obligated to purchasing. Not a damn thing.

I think attendance will speak louder than anything else. It's not even worth underselling at this point, 2 tickets to a game don't look to be able to cover a meal at McDs for 2 now.

• Pie 7

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Not technically Panthers related.

More "screw you, Tepper" related 😕

"screw you, Tepper" is free and how is telling Tepper to stop being an embarrassment not Panther related? It's not Panther sponsored sure. 

I am not wearing anything Panther adjacent until Tepper gets his head out of his arse and stops the clown show he brought to town. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

"screw you, Tepper" is free and how is telling Tepper to stop being an embarrassment not Panther related? It's not Panther sponsored sure. 

I am not wearing anything Panther adjacent until Tepper gets his head out of his arse and stops the clown show he brought to town. 

The money isn't going to the Panthers.

I mean hell, if I had a custom T-shirt made that said "David Tepper is a b-tch" you could technically call that spending money on something Panthers related but it wouldn't exactly constitute supporting the team.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I mean hell, if I had a custom T-shirt made that said "David Tepper is a b-tch" you could technically call that spending money on something Panthers related but it wouldn't exactly constitute supporting the team.

Maybe if you could sell 100 billion of those shirts, you can have more money than Tepper and buy the team from him!

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Teacher teacher you forgot to assign homework for the weekend 

• The D 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get that, it's why I use the word related and not official.  

It still has the Panther's colors and is about the team so how is it not Panther related gear? Am I missing something? Is that the same colors for the soccer team (serious question, don't know or care before this convo). Hell the knockoff gear is Panther related and not official team stuff and that is the same category, even if they are trying to look official. It's all semantics but I don't see how what I said doesn't hold up?

12 minutes ago, Waldo said:

If you keep being bad I will assign you to watch this weekend's game young man...

My children’s Grandmother bought them all Brice Young jerseys for Christmas. I asked her what they did to get on Santa’s naughty list because those are expensive lumps of coal

• Beer 1

Just now, 4Corners said:

My children’s Grandmother bought them all Brice Young jerseys for Christmas. I asked her what they did to get on Santa’s naughty list because those are expensive lumps of coal

I hope they were on a big sale. That is brutal

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I hope they were on a big sale. That is brutal

I’m not even kidding. She should have consulted with me first. It’s a waste of money and I don’t want my kids to get picked on for wearing those. Might as well just bought a white tee and wrote “kick me” on the back. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I’m not even kidding. She should have consulted with me first. It’s a waste of money and I don’t want my kids to get picked on for wearing those. Might as well just bought a white tee and wrote “kick me” on the back. 

It's brutal she dropped that much cash on things that will not be received well. That's better than your wife buying you a lemon of a car for Christmas with a monthly payment attached but damn that stinks. I hope she can return them.