• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Mayer = Douchebag

Darth Biscuit

I don't know squat about this guy... never really listened to his music. He does seem to be banging the hottest celeb chicks there are, but based on this latest interview, seems like he has proven my initial read on him... that he's a complete asshat.

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc4757

He also goes on in the interview to call his penis a "white supremacist" and use the n-word...

So he calls his d*ck an azzhole? That makes no sense at all.

I think you are just jealous of all the celebrity bewbies he gets to see.....:D

Just playing, my friend..

He actually is a pretty talented blues guitarist for a young white boy. No Johnny Lang, Derek Trucks, or Kenny Wayne Shepherd, though.

But I don't see really much wrong with the quoted part in the OP...but I can see how he is a douche in general.

lol I saw Lang play at some church a while go.Good player.

So he calls his d*ck an azzhole? That makes no sense at all.

I think you are just jealous of all the celebrity bewbies he gets to see.....:D

Just playing, my friend..

No seriously I am... Jessica Simpson, Jenn Anniston... I mean, the guys hitting the best tail in the world... but what's so special about him? He seems like a total arrogant asshole and maybe if I was hitting those chicks I might be too...

Cat, is the guy good looking to you?

I like John Mayer.

He is young, single, famous, talented, and rich and he is using that to bang every hot celeb broad on the planet. God I admire him.

I saw him play at Amos in Charlotte in 2000 when it was just him and a bass player. Great show. In the middle he stopped playing and made an announcement he was looking for female companionship that night. 4 hot girls ran to the stage.

I want to be him.

No seriously I am... Jessica Simpson, Jenn Anniston... I mean, the guys hitting the best tail in the world... but what's so special about him? He seems like a total arrogant asshole and maybe if I was hitting those chicks I might be too...

Cat, is the guy good looking to you?

I don't find him all that attractive even when he is on stage playing a guitar. You want to talk about a guy who's hitting some of the hottest chicks in Hollywood, then you need to talk about Adam Duritz.

This guy

adamduritz.jpg

Has fuged her

courtney-cox22.jpg

her

monica_potter_001.jpg

her

mary-louise-parker-picture-3.jpg

her

100samantha_mathis03_jpg.jpg

her

emmy-rossum-picture-2.jpg