• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apathy... this franchise is in dangerous territory

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

My only hope is that eventually other owners will realize that Tepper is actually hurting their profits and force him to sell. I know that hope is slim to none in actually happening, but it's all I have left. 

the only scenario I can see is he gets so annoyed with not getting his way here and the fan base has totally turned on him that he moves the team a'la Shinn

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Scum of the Turf said:

I agree with this.  But first I want the panthers to lose the rest of their games to go to 1-16.  I want Tepper to wear the label of having the worst record in panthers history and one of the worst teams in nfl history.  Then maybe he will be able to see what he really looks like in the mirror. Until then, we will continue to suffer

And don't forget he will not have the number 1 pick at the end of it all to try and build on

• Flames 1

I lost interest during Covid when I could stay home, eat my own food and drink my own booze for cheap.  I have watched about an hour of Panthers football this season.  Heck, I haven't attended a game since before Covid.  I sold my Dallas tickets and paid for over half of the season and gave the rest of the tickets away.  I drive to CLT everyday for work, I'm not going to add another trip on the weekend to support Tepper and the 'product' on the field.

• Pie 1

The games aren’t the same as they were under Richardson. Even when we were playing OK. Not as many families, less people wearing Panthers gear, more fans of the other team. We had really built something special 10 years ago, Tepper destroyed it. Now we have the worst team in the league by far, no #1 pick, not as much cap space to work with, no coach, stuck with a small QB the other teams clown, literally no hope. This is rock bottom. 

• Pie 1

I’m in Maryland now.  Was wearing my Panthers gear the other day at the grocery store.  Old lady came up to me and said she’s from Charlotte.  I pointed to my shirt and said “we suck”.

She said “we don’t suck!  I haven’t watched them in 30 years.”

I said “ma’am we haven’t even had a team for 30 years, but you haven’t missed much”.

Bless her heart (it’s a Carolina thing).