• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Non-Panthers NFL Games

kungfoodude

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you hate Cam you hate life.

He is an underachieving qb... if he wasn't he'd be in the league not smoking cigars dressing like an extra in the pirates of the Caribbean talking about guys with more consistency than he ever had being "game managers" but hey they got jobs he doesn't.

Unforgivable not falling on that ball.

• Poo 5

All I know is Hurts better play tomorrow.  It's down to me and the dude I'm playing this week in fantasy for the last playoff spot and we are neck and neck right now.  I picked up Mariota just in case Jalen can't go, but the Eagles probably wouldn't say Hurts is sitting until the last minute.  This sucks! 

Edited by 45catfan

3 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

He is an underachieving qb... if he wasn't he'd be in the league not smoking cigars dressing like an extra in the pirates of the Caribbean talking about guys with more consistency than he ever had being "game managers" but hey they got jobs he doesn't.

Animated GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I have no idea how any long time Panthers fan thinks this way. Yeah, let's poo on the guys who were drivers of our success while we're currently the worst franchise in the league. That logic adds up.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1