• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Vegas 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

6 hours ago, DavidEng said:

Whooo Svech’

6 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Svech looks SHARP.

6 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Who broke Svech’s MCL and torn his ACL last year, it was Vegas wasn’t it?

I see that rib shot. He’s been waiting a long time for that shot. 

5 hours ago, philit99 said:

Svech has mauled some dudes on the boards, wow. Really impressed with his game today, flashes of last season before the injury. I have seen the boards sway 3 or 4 times so far this game.

I missed the game, but glad to hear the new equipment is really helping Svech's game!

bubble-boy-0.png

• Flames 2

16 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Must be a secret power I did the samw

I had a schedule conflict with the wife. I could have watched most of the game over my shoulder or ducking out to check my phone, but decided just to keep an eye on my phone occasionally and discreetly.

I may watch the replay today or just the highlight reel.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I had a schedule conflict with the wife. I could have watched most of the game over my shoulder or ducking out to check my phone, but decided just to keep an eye on my phone occasionally and discreetly.

I may watch the replay today or just the highlight reel.

It’s definitely worth a skim to see the Staal shutdown and Pyotrs play. Besides the 2 garbage goalies he was rock solid. 

The first garbage time was his fault, it hit the heel of his glove weird and rolled down 5 hole. He’s gotta be a little more alert on it. But I get it’s hard to see a black puck on a black jersey and he lost track of it. 

The second garbage time our guys in front of him just stopped playing. Bad mistake totally not on him. KK didn’t stick to his guy and left Pyotr without any defense. 

All in all it should have been 6-2. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, panthers81 said:

Great game to be at...I was wondering about that second goal...looked like it went right into the glove lol. He saw it...caught it and it dribbled down. Pyotr was LIGHTS OUT last night. Place was buzzing too...good to send those Vegas fans packing. 

It hits the heel of his glove and instead of rolling in it rolled out because the angle of shot and his glove motion. Then it trickled down black puck on black jersey, nobody knew where it was. When it doubt turtle up, lesson learned. To defend that shot if he has rotated his wrist a little more in it would have been a clean glove save. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2