• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pyotr

Harbingers

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Any word on Koochie? He playing tmrw?

No. He’s still working solo before practice. If I had to guess I’d say the Wild on Sunday, with the outside chance of Boston Wednesday. He’s has concussions before recent enough so it’s highly doubtful he comes back in a week~. Sunday is the safe bet. 

Thought I posted an update in the general forum. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

Fug me. We just IR’d Pyotr. So that means the earliest he could return is next Saturday vs. the Yotes. Or after the break with Vancouver in the house… 

So we have Red Wings, Minnesota, Bruins, and devils at least With Raanta/Martin/Perets, possible the Yotes too. With a back to back Boston and Devils and we are looking like we are gonna trust a JAG either in Boston or vs. the Devils. 

Just fugging play Perets. Picking up a JAG is blah. 

Edited by Harbingers

If the team in front of him plays defense, an average goalie is good enough.

Last night, 2 goals-

Fast loses the puck, Skjei has a chance to clear, then double teams the guy that doesn't have the puck.

Det on a PP, all 4 guys go try to score short handed, leaving no defense back to help out.

6 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

If the team in front of him plays defense, an average goalie is good enough.

Last night, 2 goals-

Fast loses the puck, Skjei has a chance to clear, then double teams the guy that doesn't have the puck.

Det on a PP, all 4 guys go try to score short handed, leaving no defense back to help out.

All three goalies are on the ice for practice. I think Perets has been sent back down. 

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It could be worse, y’all remember when Jack LaFontaine played a game, David Ayers was even better than him.

Gross. Don’t remind me of that one. Last night, I was thinking, how did Alex Lyon get good?  That one game he played for us, he was utter utter ass. 

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Gross. Don’t remind me of that one. Last night, I was thinking, how did Alex Lyon get good?  That one game he played for us, he was utter utter ass. 

It takes reps to become a good goalie in the NHL. You gotta know the opposing players first hand too. He played for Florida last year and is getting reps with Detroit this year. 

• Pie 1