• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Backers

RumHam

8 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

The ceiling seems so low it would help the franchise if he fails harder, faster, and completely. 

No one hates the panthers here. We hate the team sucking. 

That's some roundabout sh*t if I ever heard it.

8 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We don't want him to fail. We want him to succeed. Do we ever want him to succeed. It just hasn't been happening. 

Personally I'm apathetic I just don't care at this point..... but posters calling out people rooting for him to succeed doesn't appear to be "wanting him to suceed"

Realism he's sucked HORRIBLY almost no positives....

Also realism, a lot of QBs suck badly year one.

LAST realism they aren't moving on from him after one season... 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Sorry but I’m not giving up on someone based on one freaking season. How many guys in the HOF had terrible rookie seasons?

Amazing we have one hall of famer, didn't even draft him. Maybe don't assume we automatically draft hall of famers.

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Either this forum is full of college basketball players or there’s some major projecting from the “midget” crowd lol

IMG_1990.jpeg

While those findings are interesting when it comes to regular motherfuging people, but not in the fuging NFL. According to USA Today, as of the 2015 season, 6'3” was the average height for quarterbacks in the league.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 2

Just now, RumHam said:

Now THIS is a bad take. Yes, the dude at mcdonalds can be 5'9 🤣🤣😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🗑️🤡🤡🤡

How is a fact a take? The average adult male is 5’9”. There are dozens of posters on here who call a 5’10” person a “midget.” Playing ANY average, most of those posters are shorter than 5’10”. Hence, it’s projecting. 

• Poo 1