• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Backers

RumHam

Question for all the Bryce backers at what point should we say Bryce is a bust?  I just wonder how bad does he have to be and for how long before its his fault and not the rest of the team/coaching staff/owner holding him back from his greatness? 

I'm done. Despite him being tough as nails and taking a beating behind an atrocious OL, he just doesn't have that it-factor to make him worth being a first rounder, much less #1 overall.

Between below average arm strength and missing random wide open throws to the inability to routinely create when nothing else is there and casually tracked down when attempting to escape the pocket...I've seen enough. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

On 12/31/2023 at 4:22 PM, PootieNunu said:

While those findings are interesting when it comes to regular motherfuging people, but not in the fuging NFL. According to USA Today, as of the 2015 season, 6'3” was the average height for quarterbacks in the league.

poo, put me in coach 

On 12/31/2023 at 5:13 PM, CRA said:

Stats don’t tell the stories and mislead 

Trevor had worse talent around him.  Trevor had a worse coach. Lawrence also wasn’t playing check down small ball as a rookie like Bryce.  

When the season ends, odds are Bryce only is going to of edged out Trevor in throwing less picks.   That’s largely because Bryce doesn’t throw downfield.  That’s not edging him out across the board. 

Lawrence had more rush yardage 

Lawrence had way more passing yardage 

With one game to go, behind him in pass TDs and rush TDs. 

identical pass % despite playing 2 different games (aggressive vs check down) 

Lawerence took way less sacks partially due to his size and he gets the ball out in rhythm better than Bryce does. 

just because they had disappointing rookie years doesn’t make them comparable.  Trevor was still lab built for the NFL.  Bryce isn’t.   Way more to be worried about here. 

What is this take lol