• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more DWill trade posts plz

Brokenbad

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT ENOUGH THINK ITS EVER A POSSIBILITY!!!! It makes me want to puke all over my keyboard even thinking about the possibility of MAYBE trading this man. Are the Vikings thinking about trading AP after all his fumbles? NO! Are the Eagles gonna trade Jackson for a better draft position? Umm..NO! Is there any speculation that the Jets are shipping Revis elswhere for a gain? NO HELL NO!!! Why the hell would you trade one of the most valueable players in the NFL today? On top of that one that has such a good attitude, is humble, and is appreciative of all of the things that happens to him? DeAngelo Williams is a rare athelete with an even rarer attitude. Mr Williams is a GREAT role model and a face of this orginization. Trading him would be the worst move the Panthers have or ever will make.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT ENOUGH THINK ITS EVER A POSSIBILITY!!!! It makes me want to puke all over my keyboard even thinking about the possibility of MAYBE trading this man. Are the Vikings thinking about trading AP after all his fumbles? NO! Are the Eagles gonna trade Jackson for a better draft position? Umm..NO! Is there any speculation that the Jets are shipping Revis elswhere for a gain? NO HELL NO!!! Why the hell would you trade one of the most valueable players in the NFL today? On top of that one that has such a good attitude, is humble, and is appreciative of all of the things that happens to him? DeAngelo Williams is a rare athelete with an even rarer attitude. Mr Williams is a GREAT role model and a face of this orginization. Trading him would be the worst move the Panthers have or ever will make.

well, they might be annoying....but when you have two RBs of the caliber Carolina does....the talk is gonna happen and for Carolina to move one now or in the next couple seasons really makes does make sense. Both guys hold a lot of value......and both can't be on the field at the same time. A scenario could unfold where one is dealt...and it makes the team better.

well, they might be annoying....but when you have two RBs of the caliber Carolina does....the talk is gonna happen and for Carolina to move one now or in the next couple seasons really makes does make sense. Both guys hold a lot of value......and both can't be on the field at the same time. A scenario could unfold where one is dealt...and it makes the team better.

Get our QB situation under control and I bet you change your tune. PLUS Hurney or Fox would never dream of having the balls to make an even close to big trade.

They can. There is just a lack of offensive creativity. Why would Davidson ever give the opposing defense anything to worry about? *sarcasm*

They can. There is just a lack of offensive creativity. Why would Davidson ever give the opposing defense anything to worry about? *sarcasm*

They have been on the field at the same time but there isn't a big difference to what they bring. They've done the wildcat in an offset I with both in backfield. It doesn't really make as big a difference as you think it would. It's better off to be creative in getting them the ball instead of trying to put both of them on the field.

Why would they be on the field at the same time? They play the same exact position.

To give defenders more confusion as to who will get the ball. Two stellar runningbacks in a pro-set, wildcat, etc and an elite reciever in Smitty with an added dash of creativity could give alot more for defenses to worry about.

Get our QB situation under control and I bet you change your tune. PLUS Hurney or Fox would never dream of having the balls to make an even close to big trade.

QB situation won't change the fact we have to RBs that are good enough to be featured RBs for a team. I am not saying trade Williams.....but imo it is foolish to think one of them won't be traded in the near future. Pretty sure Stewart (although happy now) doesn't want to be part of Double Trouble his entire career. If he does that he will be passing up serious money and personal goals. One of the two will take snaps for another team while still in there prime imo.

Please, Hurney isn't afraid to make some big moves if he thinks it is right. If they can make the actual team on the field signifcantly better and simply lose great depth....I think they do it.

Archived