• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best and worst PFF grades from Panthers' Week 17 loss to Jaguars

DJ Johnson.... 

Projected round:

NFL.com: Round 3-4

Sports Illustrated: 5th round

NFL Draft Scout: 4th round

NFL Draft Buzz: 7th round

PFN: End of the 3rd 

Projected everywhere in the draft. Pretty sure we panicked and gave up pick 93 and 132 to move up to 80 for Johnson. I still hold out hope that Evero saw something I missed. Majority of our draft picks look like UDFAs. That said, our scouting department needs a revamp. I get potential BUT.... 

There is not even a parallel universe where Jonathan Mingo was thought of as a top 5 WR. Honestly, Mingo barely made my top 10. 

We even fugged up the #1 pick and I won't even mention Zavala. They still need time to develop but early returns aren't looking too good. Lol, it's actually insane when you think of every move we've made since Fitterer was obtained. Letting CMC go for everything but a first and leaking we turned down 2 1st rounders and a 2nd for Burns will always be a talking point. 

How I got here from a PFF post idunno. They all graded negative from what I saw. Burn the whole thing down. Keep Derrick Brown though.

• Beer 1