• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Caps 7pm

3 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

So does this mean raanta in net tmrw??

Most likely so. Don’t jinx him if he is guys, try to hold off your trash talk unless he gives up more than 2 in the first.  Had that been Raanta instead of Kootchie in net tonight oh lordie lol

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, DavidEng said:

Most likely so. Don’t jinx him if he is guys, try to hold off your trash talk unless he gives up more than 2 in the first.  Had that been Raanta instead of Kootchie in net tonight oh lordie lol

Had it been Raanta he likely gives up 4 more instead of holding the fort.... 

6 hours ago, DavidEng said:

Honestly, I would not be surprised if we play Pyotr back to back. We don’t play again until next Thursday and Pyotr is on a heater. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Honestly, I would not be surprised if we play Pyotr back to back. We don’t play again until next Thursday and Pyotr is on a heater. 

I hope they ride PK it's not like he's in his mid thirties like Anderson and Raanta...

A four day stretch before and after a b2b ride Kochetkov..... 

5 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I hope they ride PK it's not like he's in his mid thirties like Anderson and Raanta...

A four day stretch before and after a b2b ride Kochetkov..... 

Personally, I’d like to see a confidence booster game for Raanta, he needs to figure himself out despite if Freddie is coming back or not. We will need a 2 goalie soon either way. 

That said I don’t think it would be fair to pull Pyotr from this heater and the dude is just fun to watch in net, especially his growth. He’s really starting to figure opposing players tendencies out. Plus the stick “throw” and his poke check. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Struggled a bit with the last question, having him around would be good for Jarvy though. Dude can definitely match Jarvy’s “energy” level.

Plus do not look up his lady. Holy god. Pono got a legit supermodel. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1