• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With Panthers cleaning house how safe is Bryce

1 minute ago, Frank9999 said:

This is a complete rebuild, anything is on table. Saying “you dont give up on #1 pick after one season” is meaningless now. 

Not just yet.

Best I can see happening in 2024 is veteran competition.

Earliest potential replacement is likely the next season.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

This is as plain as the nose on your face. I'm not sure why anyone doesn't understand this. Bryce is our qb until 2025 at minimum.  

I think with a returning GM absolutely. I think that goes out the window with the house cleaning. 

Posted (edited)

For the record, I am not even saying he shouldnt be the qb next year. He definitely deserves another shot but I could just see a scenario where a new regime would want to go a different direction. 

Edited by Frank9999
  • Beer 1

Just now, Frank9999 said:

So we are hiring guys saying THIS has to be qb next year? 

Anyone interested in this job will come in knowing that one of their responsibilities will be to see if Young is going to be the qb of the future despite fan resistance.  Prepare yourself. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Anyone interested in this job will come in knowing that one of their responsibilities will be to see if Young is going to be the qb of the future despite fan resistance.  Prepare yourself. 

I honestly dont think its a given he is the day 1 starter. Hes prob here though. 

I feel Bryce gets another shot next year.  I have a feeling a new GM or couch will look at tape and determine he didn't have much of a chance with the talent around him and the couching.  Maybe they can build around him better.  But then again, maybe there is some FA out there they decide they want.

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

I feel Bryce gets another shot next year.  I have a feeling a new GM or couch will look at tape and determine he didn't have much of a chance with the talent around him and the couching.  Maybe they can build around him better.  But then again, maybe there is some FA out there they decide they want.

Thats what im saying man, a new regime might want to go another direction, there are no guarantees now.