• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

14 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Jared Goff almost threw a INT in the end zone. WOW. defender just double clutched it and dropped it

I have no idea what or who Goff was throwing to there. It was a perfectly thrown ball to the defender and the defender was the only player in the area. They really lucked out he dropped it.

Detroit offensive line is giving Goff all day long on passing plays. 

I feel like other NFL teams have to be absolutely spoiled by pass protection. How many times did we see people immediately running through the o line as soon as the ball was snapped this past season??

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Detroit offensive line is giving Goff all day long on passing plays. 

I feel like other NFL teams have to be absolutely spoiled by pass protection. How many times did we see people immediately running through the o line as soon as the ball was snapped this past season??

Overall, OL play across the league is pretty poor. There are really only a handful of truly good OLs and the Lions are definitely one of them. When most are varying degrees of bad it really makes the good ones stand out.

If somehow we wind up with Ben Johnson , Josh Renyolds would be a good addition in free agency. Another 2nd/3rd option type guy who would already know the offense. We aren’t about to get done with this rebuild in one year and rather not have to over pay for anyone.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Overall, OL play across the league is pretty poor. There are really only a handful of truly good OLs and the Lions are definitely one of them. When most are varying degrees of bad it really makes the good ones stand out.

I saw the Packers do the same thing. They totally neutralized the Cowboys pass rush last weekend which was crazy

I haven't been watching a ton of other games this season tbh. When the Panthers lose I get depressed and dont feel like watching other games. That and I usually have to sleep somewhat early on sundays for work on monday morning.