• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers closing in on hiring DAVE CANALES

Coheed

2 hours ago, Huffgolf30 said:

And with the 1st pick of the 2025 NFL Draft, the Carolina Panthers select....

Kyle Shanahan led 49ers had the #2 pick in 2019 as well as the Lions in 2022. Things take take unfortunately and if we draft high so be it but we will get a player.

On 1/25/2024 at 3:44 PM, ForJimmy said:

I think it would be good if Evero stays.  I want the Canales/Evero combo then we can get a comp when Evero gets hired about another team in the future.

if basically the only change is Frank/Brown and keeping everything as is or promoting from what was there…..that’s too much of the old for my liking.   We have a lot to issues to fix.  Lack to culture is one.  I’m a firm believer we need new people/faces.  Preferably ones the new HC wants and isn’t assigned.   I don’t think any new HC should be assigned most of his key staff. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

if basically is the only change is Frank/Brown and keeping everything as is or promoting from what was there…..that’s too much of the old for my liking.   We have a lot to issues to fix.  Lack to culture is one. 

Nah overhaul the whole offense.  Campen, Frank, (Brown, McCown and Staley are already gone), get Jefferson away from our WRs.  Let Canales build his offensive staff from the ground up.  If he wants his own defensive guy, that's fine, but Evero is solid there.  

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Nah overhaul the whole offense.  Campen, Frank, (Brown, McCown and Staley are already gone), get Jefferson away from our WRs.  Let Canales build his offensive staff from the ground up.  If he wants his own defensive guy, that's fine, but Evero is solid there.  

I’m not implying Ejiro isn’t a good coach.  He is good.   

I just don’t think a new HC that is also tasked with installing a good culture in a franchise that has none…..should be assigned a staff, that largely was the staff assigned to the last fired HC.   

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

I’m not implying Ejiro isn’t a good coach.  He is good.   

I just don’t think a new HC that is also tasked with installing a good culture in a franchise that has none…..should be assigned a staff, that largely was the staff assigned to the last fired HC.   

Looks like Tabor is gone. 

• Pie 1