• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Conference Championship Games

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

But they have elite talent. They're what you're hoping to get with a #1 overall pick. Lamar has the "running QB" knock against him and Mahomes had the "air raid QB" knock against them. Evaluations have changed since then and they're both a big reason why.

Granted Johnny Sucks at Football was the last A&M QB drafted.... I can see that honestly.

As far as jackson goes his legs do open up the passing game for him.... it will be interesting to see how he does when he loses a step.

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Granted Johnny Sucks at Football was the last A&M QB drafted.... I can see that honestly.

As far as jackson goes his legs do open up the passing game for him.... it will be interesting to see how he does when he loses a step.

Neither of these guys went to A&M. Mahomes went to Texas Tech and TT QBs prior to Mahomes had the same rep of Tedford Cal QBs pre-Rodgers.

I don't think Lamar will age well but he's a helluva QB right now.

Lord knows is very happily take either one.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Neither of these guys went to A&M. Mahomes went to Texas Tech and TT QBs prior to Mahomes had the same rep of Tedford Cal QBs pre-Rodgers.

I don't think Lamar will age well but he's a helluva QB right now.

Lord knows is very happily take either one.

My bad, yep no excuse on PM then...

No disagreement there... 

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

The ads from Mahomes / Kelce…. I mean this is nauseating

I don't understand marketing companies. 

Kelce and Mahomes are literally everywhere - the marketing companies have made people hate them. The same thing happened with Rodgers and P. Manning. They've oversaturated the market. 

• Poo 1