• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should the Panthers trade Jaycee Horn?

hepcat

35 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Does he really have any major value at this point? A 5th rounder at most? For value like that it would better suit us to keep him and hope he kicks the injury bug forever. Its not like we are paying him tons anyhow. I would just hang on to him and gamble by hoping he stays healthy next season.

We gave up a 3rd rounder for CJ Henderson.  Who never looked good and had tons of red flags. 

We gave up a 3rd rounder for Sam Darnold who completely busted out of NY. 

Jaycee Horn has 1 red flag.  Staying on the field.  And when he is on the field he is a bad bad man.  His trade value is more than 5th I would think pretty easily.  I'd give up a 3rd for a bad CB.  I think the big issue a team would have in acquiring him.....would be if Jaycee Horn would then sign a contract that made sense for them.   It's the contract issue on Horn not would a team give up a 3rd or even 2nd for him.  I think they would happily take that gamble on a draft pick.  But how do you then pay him.