• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Arm Strength

0kBoomer

22 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

If you had to guess, what would you honestly give his chances of succeeding with the new coach and system given you already know his challenges we cant overcome like size? I want to be optimistic and he seems like a great guy so I would LOVE to see him succeed but its so hard for me to see it happening with what I saw of him this season combined with his physical limitations.

I guess all of that depends on what the definition of success is for young. For where he went and what we gave up anything less a handful of winning seasons and making a few playoff runs anything else would be purgatory and a complete failure

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is the worst case scenario. Purgatory. I want him to boom or keep busting this year. Make it clear. Either you're the guy or you're not. Don't leave us wondering.

I am telling you bryce is getting 3 full years.  Cutting bait after next year and a ton of folks will have to admit they were wrong and have egg on their faces.  I doubt Morgan can absorb a blow like that all things considered.  I dont think he would get fired but there would be a lot of folks fans and in the org that will side eye him.

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I am telling you bryce is getting 3 full years.  Cutting bait after next year and a ton of folks will have to admit they were wrong and have egg on their faces.  I doubt Morgan can absorb a blow like that all things considered.  I dont think he would get fired but there would be a lot of folks fans and in the org that will side eye him.

what if it comes out that morgan was against the bryce pick? like, comes out reliably. 

Nearly all of the people invovled with the ultiamte decision to draft Bryce are gone, and for all we know Morgan wanted someone else. If Bryce flops this year I could very easily see them moving on Rosen-style, though even with the flop it's a low chance of happening. 

Just now, electro's horse said:

what if it comes out that morgan was against the bryce pick? like, comes out reliably. 

Just now, KSpan said:

Nearly all of the people invovled with the ultiamte decision to draft Bryce are gone, and for all we know Morgan wanted someone else. If Bryce flops this year I could very easily see them moving on Rosen-style, though even with the flop it's a low chance of happening. 

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

5 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

it never would, both for morgan and canales I am sure they assured the teppers that they could make it work with him.   You dont/get take the job otherwise

i know i sound like a broken record but I cannot believe Dan Morgan looked at Bryce and thought it could possibly work. I have no reason to believe this. I have no evidence. I just refuse to believe an all pro caliber player who's playing weight is listed as 6'2, 245 looked at bryce and said "this guy can physically survive in the nfl." Remember there are quotes out there that bryce played at 165 his last year at Alabama. 

I know that I make fun of people on here all the time for believing poo for no reason. I just cannot get my head around this fact. 

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If Bryce looks like he did last year again next year there ain't gonna be any fanbase left for year three.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If Bryce looks like he did last year again next year there ain't gonna be any fanbase left for year three.

remember when it was generally understood (and agreed) that one of the reasons the team moved on from Bridgewater was that his performance was so bad the fans wouldn't tolerate having to sit through it again?

The team probably wins the NFC south last year (or at least is competing until the end) with that production at QB. 

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I sure as heck hope not if we see the same play we saw this season out of Bryce. If no significant improvement then 2 years would be enough in my eyes.